Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog Comment Demon Review

Blog Comment Demon is yet another SEO software from Edwin Brian, creator of Bookmarking Demon and Article Demon. This will take care of your high pagerank dofollow link needs. Blog commenting software is the only type of link building software that will give us high pagerank links. Please take a look at my first ever video for this blog. This is a no-hype video.


As you can see from my brief video review, Blog Comment Demon is not a complicated software to use. It is very intuitive, very user friendly and quite effective. It's not perfect and it sometimes delivers false positives, but I haven't used a blog commenting software that didn't have those faults. Check it out for yourself. If you've found my review helpful, please consider visiting blog comment demon through my link.

No comments: