Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Article Submitter Platinum Review, Brad Callen

I purchased Article Submitter Platinum by brad callen a few months ago and I have had a chance to actually see some meaningful results. Basically it works like this: you write an article and copy paste it into the article submitter. Then it will ask you to fill out the standard info like name, password, pen name, title, resource box etc... Then you are pretty much good to go.

I just love one way link building software and the more automatied the better. Article submitter platinum by brad callen has an autosubmit feature. This is what I found really appealing about it of course. You just click the submit button and it will automatically submit to a few hundred article directories.

An article submitter should be in every webmasters tool kit. I place three links in the resource box and automatically submit that to a few hundred directories. That is pretty sweet. Some of these directories are more popular than others and, at the popular directories you can expect more folks to download your articles. So when you think about it article marketing is slightly viral in nature.

Brad Callen did a pretty good job with this one. I like the idea of paying for the software instead of paying a monthly fee for article submission services. The software is a one time fee. That's my philosophy.

One good point about article marketing is that these articles have links to your pages on your money site right? Well if the article is relevant to the content on your site (and it should be) then the link will be a little juicier. I always put my keywords in the article title right in the beginning. This is good link building because the title of your article will often be the title of the 'page' linking to your site. In other words you have the ability to create a ton of links from a very relevant pages.

I use article submitter platinum daily and the results are impressive. The links show up slowly over time so I often just load up ten or 20 articles and let it rip!

Here's a tip: get links to your articles. Yes, write articles to promote your articles. Of course keep the anchor text themed. In this way you will be building a linear chain of anchored links to your money site. Also, getting some links to your articles can help them from giong supplemental. Sometimes i use bookmarking demon to tag and my articles, wherever they are, and get them indexed quicker. I love bookmarking demon and I simply couldn't do my job if I didn't have it. Check out bookmarking demon here.

No comments: